Many video projects can be completed remotely. However, some projects will require a specific location or include conditions that warrant travel. You will be informed of any travel requirements before you accept the job so that there are no surprises.
We make money through service fees charged to our clients.
We do not charge any fees to creators. The budgets we present to you are exclusive of any client-side fees.
No, all contractual agreements will be handled by QuickFrame. Any violation of this policy may result in suspension of your account.
No. You are responsible for providing all equipment and studio space required to complete a project.
Yes. We have E&O coverage but don’t provide umbrella liability insurance.
To maximize the safety of our Creator Community, we recommend adopting the following guidelines for live action productions:
- Appoint a member of your crew to promote and enforce the general safety guidelines recommended by the CDC and that all local restrictions are adhered to
- Communicate the protocols and expectations for all in-person projects/shoots ahead of time to avoid surprises the day of
- Conduct health checks (e.g., symptoms and/or temperature screening) before starting work. Crewmembers and talent should not report to set if they are feeling unwell
- Ensure all unvaccinated people wear masks at all times (even if outdoors)
- When possible, maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet (consider using tape or stickers on the floor to mark distances)
- Take steps to improve ventilation in the room/building
- Wash hands and disinfect equipment regularly and as required
- Avoid craft services options that involve communal foods.
Be clear when asking questions or providing detail, respond promptly, devote your full attention to each project, and communicate respectfully. By following just these four steps, you’ll help us continue building a great collective.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report any inappropriate behavior or communication.
QuickFrame has an unwavering mission to provide equal participation and opportunity for all, regardless of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, or any other legally protected characteristic. We have a zero-tolerance policy for any behavior that counters our mission.
Our company was founded thanks to the unique creativity, impressive skill sets, and diverse backgrounds of video creators from all over the world.
We’ve embraced that diversity across everything we do—both in our Creator Collective and our own team. These policies are core to helping our organization become stronger, happier, and more innovative. However, we realize that we can and need to do more. We’re committed to continuing our education through ongoing company-wide initiatives spearheaded by our employee-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion employee resource group.
By making our DEI mission a key pillar of how we run our operations, we’ll continue fostering empathy and awareness in our team, and ensuring that diversity, equity and inclusion practices are always central to how our organization is run.